Welcome to the website of The Mass Tort Alliance (MTA), located at https://www.themasstortalliance.com/. By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
Be advised that Mass Tort Alliance is not a law firm or a lawyer referral service. We do not and can not offer legal advice. Correspondence with Mass Tort Alliance does not create attorney-client privilege.
1. This document is the sole agreement between MTA and our users. We reserve the right to change it without warning. Review this agreement before using the website’s offerings.
2. The website’s offerings are only available to adults over the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority in the user’s jurisdiction. MTA may block a user’s access to the website for any reason. Your access to the website relies on your internet service and the devices and software you use to access the web. MTA is not responsible for fees you may be charged by your wireless provider.
4. As previously stated, MTA is not a law firm or lawyer referral service. Nothing users read here should be construed as legal advice. MTA is not responsible for the content, actions, or statements of its third parties.
MTA does not receive legal fees earned by third parties. Using this website does not create attorney-client privilege. An attorney-client relationship will only be created by a written agreement between you and a lawyer. MTA does not review the legal standing of third parties. Legal content is for informational purposes only; it is not legal advice and may not be accurate in all jurisdictions. The past successes of third parties does not guarantee future success.
Every state has different requirements for legal advertising. Refer to your state’s disclosures for more information.
5. Third-party content such as links and videos are for informational purposes only.
7. Users are responsible for their interactions with third-parties found through MTA. Disputes with these third parties are to be handled with them, not MTA.
8. This agreement is legal and enforceable. The user agrees to this by using the services offered by the website.
9. MTA is not to be a part of any future dispute users may have with third parties found on the website. MTA, its parent and subsidiaries, employees, partners, and other interested parties are not liable for issues that may arise between you and third parties.
10. Users are given a single license to use the website’s services. MTA reserves the right to revoke that license from any user for any reason.
11. All aspects of this website are protected under US copyright laws. Violations of MTA’s copyrights are expressly prohibited.
12. Anyone who attempts to hinder normal operations of the site in any way may be subject to criminal prosecution. MTA will pursue all available legal remedies against any individual or group who violates this section.
13. MTA does not attest to the services users may receive from third parties or MTA itself. All site offerings are provided “as is.” Any services you ultimately obtain will be governed by a written agreement between you and that service provider, or, if no written agreement is executed, such relationship will be governed by the laws of your state. MTA will have no obligation with respect to any services you receive from any party that is not MTA.
14. MTA is not liable for damages or losses suffered by either users or third parties. No user may bring action against MTA more than one year after the event that would bring on the action occurred.
15. MTA does not control or curate the information provided on third-party websites. MTA is not liable for actions users take based on information found on third-party websites.
16. MTA reserves the right to edit, delete, or modify all information on the website.
18. This Agreement and the entire relationship between you and MTA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
19. Should anything elsewhere on the site conflict with the terms of this agreement, this agreement takes precedent. MTA’s failure to enforce portions of this agreement should not be construed as a waiver of the agreement. In the event a portion of the agreement is deemed unenforceable, it shall be understood to be compliant with the law, while all other portions of the agreement remain intact.
20. If you have questions about this agreement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to 13359 N Hwy 183, #406 PMB 272 Austin, TX 78750.